No matter who you are, money’s tight right now. That’s why I happen to LOVE anything that says free. But, it seems there’s always that teensy tiny print that says it’s free as long as you do this, buy this, pay this, sign up for this blah blah blah. If I have to do anything besides tell you where to mail it to, it’s not FREE!
So is there really anywhere to get free stuff on the internet? Yes indeed! Here’s just a few that have received great reviews across the interwebs!
- WomanFreebies.com This site is fantastic. I can’t say how much I love it! It has free samples, coupons, rewards, & sweepstakes. And even though it says WOMAN freebies, it has a multitude of categories for anyone’s tastes. Here’s all the different categories!
- The Freecycle Network is another site I love. People list things they have & want to get rid of and you can post items you’re looking for…. all for free! Their motto is “people helping people and changing the world one gift at a time.”
- Craigs List also offers a free section but it’s tricky to find if you’re not familiar with it. Look under the For Sale section & you’ll see the link that says Free. Craig’s List has an iffy reputation, so use good judgement & bring someone along when going to pick up any items.
- eBay is best known as an auction site, but it also includes a robust classifieds site. That includes a section for free items. Just look in the Free Stuff category.
- FreeNapkin is another free site like FreeCycle. Stick to local areas to avoid any shipping costs for items.
- BarterQuest Consider trading for what you want or need instead of paying. This is one of the fastest growing, nearly underground forms of commerce today. I’ve never personally used this one, so comment below to let us know how it went!
- Totally Free Stuff is listed as the largest online directory of free stuff available. Again, I haven’t used this one, so let comment below to let us know how it went.
These are just a sprinkle of the free stuff available online. The key to getting the most out of these sites is to share them, so move your mouse right over to the share button & repost us on your twitter, facebook, reddit, stumbleupon, etc.
If you know of any great sites, let us know in the comments section!
Enjoy your free stuff!